NEMA 17 Stepper motor (PACK OF 2/3) + CUSTOM CABLES
This is the NEMA17 stepper motor used in every jjRobots Project. You liked the motors which came with your kit and want another pack of two? Did you like its sturdiness / easy plug-in connector (forget to solder every time you have to change the cable length) ? This is the perfect stepper motor for MAKERs and Robots enthusiasts.
- This NEMA17 stepper motor deliver up to +32% torque compared to same size regular NEMA17 motors (for the same current demand)
- With less than 5% step accuracy deviation.
Pick a custom length cable for each motor for free!
|NEMA17 stepper motor Manufacturer Part Number||MT-1703HS168A|
|Holding Torque||45 N·cm (62oz.in)|
pyBot Robotic ARM
This is an OPEN SOURCE / 3D printed (Scara type) DIY Robotic Arm Kit. Arduino M0 based and created using common elements from the Makers/ 3D printers World. Controlled by the DEVIA Robotics board and programmed in Python. All the control APPs are freely available for any Windows and macOS system.
- Scara Robot frame total height: 270 mm.
- Nº of axis: 3 (arm) + 2 (clamp)
- Working height with the clamp mounted: 145 mm
- Arm (extended) length: 24 cm
- Working area: 1190 cm2
- Horizontal max. speed: 220 mm/s
- Vertical max speed: 55 mm/s
- Total Weight: 2120 grams
- Repeatability (mm): 0.4 mm
- Maximum Payload Capacity (arm extended) = approx. 150 g
- Range of motion per axis: Arm: ~190° Forearm: ~280°
- Driving motors: 3x NEMA17 1.8° stepper motor
- Gripper / Actuator drivers: 2x SG90 /MG90 / MG92R servos
What you get with the KIT:
Some elements are optional as we wanted you to save money if you already have them. The 3D printed parts SET is optional too (the 3D models are available here). If you tick all the option boxes below and pick a power supply, you will get everything you need to create your own Scara Robot Arm
- SCARA Arm 3D printed parts SET (optional)
- 3x Steel Rod (Stainless 304/306) Ø 8 mm 250 mm (optional)
- 3x NEMA 17 stepper motor (high torque) + cables (optional)
- 12V/2A Power supply with 2.1 mm POWER JACK (optional)
- LIDAR distance sensor + i2C cable (optional)
- 2x 16 teeth GT2 pulley
- 2x Linear Bearing LM8UU
- 1x Linear Bearing LM8LUU
- 5x Circular Ball bearing 623zz
- 1x Circular Ball bearing 608zz
- 3x Circular Ball bearing 6002RS
- 2x SERVO carbon gears MG92R
- 1x Threaded Steel Rod (Z axis) + nut Ø 8 mm 200 mm
- 3x Timing belt 280 GT2
- 2x Cable SERVO extender 50 cm
- 1x Cable wrap 50 cm (fabric)
- 1x Aluminum axis coupler (8to5)
- 1x Evo Foam 15 × 30 mm (to increase the gripper friction)
- 4x Rubber bands (25 mm diameter approx.)
- DEVIA control Board
- 3x Motor drivers A4988 + heat sinks
- USB cable 1 m (micro USB connector)
- Set of M3 BOLTS, WASHERS and NUTS (6, 10, 15, 40 mm) + Allen Keys
The most AWESOME robotics KIT (STEM KIT)
Create 5 very different OPEN-SOURCE robots using the same electronics and ancillary elements. Everything can be modified, Hacked and customized!
STEM educational robotics KIT: In addition to being fun, the MOST AWESOME ROBOTICS STEM KIT engage beginners and advanced students and incorporate many of the fundamental STEM concepts providing a learning platform that everyone enjoys.
Fight battles with your remotely controlled B-robot, play with your torch from 50 meters away. Make the Pybot to pick-up objects, paint balls/eggs using your own pens or…create your new awesome robot from scratch!
Do you think you can improve or hack any of these robots? Do it! They are OPEN SOURCE robots, so all the info,know how and code is available for everyone. Share the knowledge! (and take a look at the JJrobots FORUM)
The robots you can create with this robotics KIT:
|OPEN SOURCE camera tracking system|
The fastest self-balancing robot (remotely controlled using your smartphone). Take a look at its skills!
The Sphere-O-Bot is a simple 2 axis drawing machine that can draw on most spherical surfaces. You can use it to decorate balls or eggs.
CREATE YOUR OWN ROBOTICS KIT GETTING WHAT YOU NEED
NOTE: the 3D-printed parts are not included. You can get the STL files from Thingiverse and print them by yourself. The links are available in the respective robot assembly guides too. From the list below: select the correct power supply for the KIT and some optional items you may want to add to your KIT.
You already have NEMA17 motors?: No need to add them. Planning to use a longer rail for the camera slider? Save the cost of getting one from us.